Friday, September 27, 2013

Simple Housewarming Gift Basket

Some friends of ours recently bought a house and we wanted to give them a little present to celebrate.  I had seen some housewarming gift baskets on other sites before and wanted to try making my own.


My husband made this adorable little basket out of cardboard and we filled it with some things we thought would be helpful for the move: cute sponges, picture hangers, command hooks, Magic Erasers, Goo Gone, kleenex, a scented candle, and some basil-scented dish soap (this stuff smells amazing!).


In addition, I made a little embroidery piece for them that said "Home Sweet Home." I stitched the words onto a piece of vintage sheet and glued the final product onto a small canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)