Thursday, September 12, 2013

Easy Geometric Water Bottle Makeover

I recently got a free plastic water bottle as one of those thanks-for-working-with-our-company kind of gifts.  It was clear and boring.  I changed that.


This is a really easy project.  Take your water bottle and cover it with stickers to make your design.  I used small rectangles that I found in the office supply section of Fred Myer and formed a geometric, tribal design.  If you are planning on blogging about it, be sure to take a poorly-lit, blurry photo.



Next, I covered the whole thing with pink spraypaint.  I used a kind that was marked for use on plastic.  I'm actually not sure if it matters.  Anyone?


Once dry, peel off the stickers.  Now consume copious amounts of water.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)